Do you want to make fun of your friends with a simple virus looking script? Well, why not try this!
This script doesn't really create a virus but it might fool any normal computer user by a series of prompts that might shock the victim.
What we are about to do is a simple FAKE virus using vbs that run on Microsoft Window Based Script Host. Just what I wrote, this one is just a fake virus that is compose of a series of prompts and nothing else.
How to Do It
- Open your notepad and copy-paste the code below.
- Save the file as fakevirus.vbs
- Now create a shortcut for it on your desktop.
- Right click on the shortcut and select Properties
- Select 'Change Icon' and browse for an icon that you like. I prefer an icon similar to My Computer or an icon similar to a game.
- Rename the shortcut to something catchy like "My Computer" or the game's name
- Test it, fool someone and enjoy!
x = Msgbox("Error while opening. Do you want to fix this problem?", 1+16, "My Computer") x = Msgbox("This problem cannot be fixed", 0+48, "My Computer") x = Msgbox("Virus detected on your computer", 3+16, "Virus Alert") x = Msgbox("Access Denied! Virus is activated", 0+16, "Virus Alert") x = Msgbox("Virus sending your password to agent007-BTT", 0+16, "Virus Alert") x = Msgbox("Deleting System Files", 0+16, "Virus Alert") x = Msgbox("A harmful virus is deleting your files. Do you want to stop this?", 4+32, "System Alert") x = Msgbox("Access Denied", 0+16, "Virus Alert") x = Msgbox("Are you scared? Well, this is just a prank! :)", 0+64, "Virus Alert")
Again this isn't a virus but just a normal series of prompts that was designed to look as if it was a virus. Enjoy!